• Sat. Sep 21st, 2024

NEWS HUNT EXPRESS

Allways With You

T20 WC 2022 | Jasprit Bumrah’s pain after being out of T20 World Cup, tweeted saying- ‘As soon as I am fine…’

Bynewshuntexpress

Oct 4, 2022

New Delhi: Indian team’s star player Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of the T20 World Cup 2022 due to injury. The World Cup 2022 is going to start in Australia from 16 October. The Cricket Board of India (BCCI) announced this on Monday. After being out of the T20 World Cup, now Jasprit Bumrah has expressed his pain. He has shared his mind on being out of the World Cup by tweeting on Tuesday.

read also

Recently Jasprit Bumrah tweeted and wrote, “I am saddened that I will not be a part of the T20 World Cup this time, but grateful for the well wishes, care and support received from my loved ones. As soon as I recover, I will support the team’s campaign in Australia.”

The Indian team is going to miss Jasprit Bumrah a lot in the World Cup. However, the BCCI has not yet selected any player in place of Bumrah for the T20 World Cup.

Bumrah was ruled out of the ongoing T20I series against South Africa due to back pain. Let us tell you that Jaspreet has been troubled by back pain. He was out of the team in the year 2019 due to this. At the same time, this year also he could not play in the Asia Cup due to injury. The BCCI will soon announce the replacement of Bumrah for the T20 World Cup. Let us tell you that before Bumrah, all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja has also been out of the T20 World Cup.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *