Fire started due to short circuit…12 houses burnt to ashes: Property worth thousands burnt in Siwan, CO gave Rs 9800 to the victims
Today in Siwan, on the day of Chhath Puja, the great festival of folk faith, 12 hut-like houses were burnt to ashes due to a short circuit fire. Where everyone is engaged in faith regarding worship. On the other hand, there is an atmosphere of mourning among the people due to burning of 12 houses in the same village. The matter is of Dharhara village of Mairwa. Where 12 hut-like houses were burnt to ashes after a fire caused by an electrical short circuit. The fire was so fierce that it was difficult to control it. However, after much effort with the help of local people, the fire was brought under control.
On receiving the information, JDU State Secretary Sanjay along with CO and police