In Muzaffarpur, a 25-year-old man died as a result of electrocution. He was molding the roof to open the casting machine. During this period, he was electrocuted. He was transported to the hospital. However, the doctors declared him dead there.
Brij Bihari Gali is located in the Brahmpura police station area. People blocked the Brahmapura-Laxmi Chowk road following the death of the youth. They began to raise a commotion, demanding compensation. On the spot, there was chaos.
At the same time, the incident was reported to the Brahmpura police station. Brahmapura police arrived and investigated the incident. I attempted to appease the enraged crowd. They were explained in some way. After about an hour, the traffic jam was cleared. The body was taken into custody by police and transported to SKMCH for a postmortem. Arvind Kumar, 25, has been identified as the deceased.
struck by wire
Deceased’s cousin Sanjit Kumar told that work was going on in Brahmpura. The roof of the house had to be cast. A casting machine was installed for this. Arvind did not want to cast on the roof saying that there is wire on the roof.
But, the homeowner said that has happened before. The cover is on the wire. After which the molding of the roof was done. But, when Arvind started opening the machine late in the evening, he got caught in the wire. In which he died. Same, Brahmapura police say that the matter is being investigated.